And then I found this one


I seem to be a tad obsessive. All I want to do is stare into doorframes, bottles, and clouds. I'm also trying to expand ideas of what Cloud Pharmacy can mean. If you have images that intrigue you, I'd love to see them.

Really what I should be doing right now is working on my AWP talk on "Massholes" or how I came to be a writer living outside my home state. It's a talk that needs much levity and good timing. And I need to stop saying to myself -- does anyone actually care?

Instead, maybe I can write a piece called "Looking for Cover Art to Love."

Comments

  1. Oh man, get rid of that chair and dress form and it's fabulous....looks like the door to an old building, perhaps a pharmacy....and the age and coloring is sooooooo cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I continue to love this images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun to see all your finds.

    thought i would hook you up with kelly saur's site, you could ask her to look at your choices, and she may very well have some shots in mind as well. she is a sweet person and takes makes some nice images that may be right up your alley.

    tell her that nance davis rosback sent you over.

    http://www.kellysauer.com/fine-art/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nance;
      I will look at her work. I keep hoping I will know when I find the exact one.

      Delete
  4. I love the idea of a cloud pharmacy - makes me think of angels in a lab, creating. This made me this: what about an array of lab bottles, or even old pharmacy bottles, labeled with the chemicals/properties that make up a cloud? Water, but then there are acids, copper, sulfates... the bottles could be labeled scientifically - and they could all be surrounded or within a cloud....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very cool idea! I will pass this on to my photographer friend!

      Delete

Post a Comment