Daniel Spendlove ~ Website Wizard ~ Specializing in Writers Sites


My web wizard, Daniel Spendlove, is free from his university classes for the summer and available to work on poets' websites. I highly recommend his services! As a writer himself, Daniel was patient, creative, and fun to work with. Together, we came up with the design for my site. I would give Daniel a half-baked idea, and he would create something beautiful from it.

I know that he will be conscientious, communicative, and creative in his work with you. Please contact Daniel if you are in the market for a web designer. Most importantly, once he "deploys" your site, you will have the ability to update it, as you like. Very reasonable rates!

Daniel Spendlove  Star web designer/developer knowledgeable in XHTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, JavaScript, WordPress – anything you want (web wise). 

Email Daniel at inquire0within@gmail.com
360.292.3164

Comments