Readers' Guide to The Cartographer's Tongue / Poems of the World

The Mapparium in Boston, Massachusetts. Also, the title of a poem in The Cartographer's Tongue / Poems of the World

When The Cartographer's Tongue was published, nearly fifteen years ago, no one I knew had a web site and blogs were not yet invented. No wonder the Reader's Guide for The Cartographer's Tongue received very little attention. And yet, the intern working at Just Buffalo did a superb job. 

This summer I hope to create a Reader's Guide for Cloud Pharmacy that includes photographs by Hannah Maynard and other artists included in the book. I'll also have a Q and A with the author. 

If you've done a Reader's Guide for a poetry book I'd love to hear your ideas. I know it's very useful to include a recipe if there are any delicious foods (or drinks) mentioned in the book. Can't wait to think about something other than finishing the academic year. Soon. 

Comments