New Book at AWP - First Night on No Sleep!

Photo credit: Angie Vorhies
Just a short note to show off the actual, physical book The Strangest of Theatres: Poets Crossing Borders on its first day in the world.

A joint project of the Poetry Foundation and McSweeney's,
The Strangest of Theatres: Poets Crossing Borders is published in hard cover, paperback, and a pdf format. The pdf format is/will be free from the Poetry Foundation website.

I want to thank all of my partners on this --- but there are too many to mention! I will say working with my fellow editors: Catherine Barnett, Jared Hawkley, Ilya Kaminsky, and Brian Turner, was a true honor.

Comments

  1. Congratulations to all of you. I had put this on my list. Good to know it's available now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to reading this, Susan.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment