I'm in love with these bottles ... and so begins the search


Might this be the image for my new collection of poems, CLOUD PHARMACY? I'm just beginning to look at cover art and am excited by the images that I"m finding. From my experience he right piece of cover art just jumps out at me when I find it --- but that jump may take some time to perfect. My preference is to use the work of an artist or photographer that is local. However, the images I'm finding at different sites online is startlingly wonderful. Maybe this is the one?

Comments

  1. Oh, this photo is exceptional....the bottles and background are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Deb! I agree but the counter they're balanced on seems all wrong. I think the truth is many covers would work. I just want one that I"m 101% in love with ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment